5 Small carrots (or 3 large)
1 Cup of vegetable oil
3 Cups of self-rising flour
2 Cups of sugar
For the topping:
1 Cup of chocolate drinking powder
½ Cup of Milk
1 Table spoon of margarine
1. Chop carrots, add cooking oil and eggs; blend well, and reserve;
2. In a Large bowl first mix the flour and sugar, then pour the carrot mixture and mix well;
3. Place the mixture in a greased, lined 20cm cake tin and smooth the surface;
4. In it goes in a pre-heated oven for approximately 60 minutes, in very low temperature (do the toothpick test to check when ready).
5. When baked, remove and cool on a wire rack.
For the topping, simply mix all ingredients together in a pan, in low heat, till it thickens;
6. Voi là!!!